A product by Quality Life Products
Review Overview – What does TESTRX do?
Brought to us by Quality Life Products, TESTRX is a natural T-Booster claimed to:
- Increase Strength, Muscle and Energy
- Promote Sexual Health
But how well does it really do that?
In this review, we take a closer look at TESTRX’s specs, to see if it really is up to industry standard.
We were quite surprised by what we found, take a look:
How are the servings?
With only one serving a day there’s only so much benefit you can get out a T-Booster like TESTRX.
Ideally you want one with 3 – 4 Servings a day, this ensures that your hormones are being constantly topped up with the nutrients they need, and that your T-Levels can continue to grow.
P.S.: We’ve made a list of the testosterone boosters that do this the best. To see what our readers have had the most success with, check out the link below:
What about the ingredients in TESTRX?
They need work.
Although there are a few good choices here, many in here aren’t.
And being mainly a proprietary blend, this means we don’t know how much of each ingredient is in this product, or how effective it will be.
We’ve covered the main ingredients, pointing out which are good and which are bad:
What’s good here?
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Full of Zinc, which produces the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in the brain. This mineral can promote testosterone and growth hormone.
One of the better nutrients for boosting free testosterone.
Stinging Nettle inhibits the protein Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which strips testosterone of its anabolic potency.
With less SHBG, more testosterone is available.
Full of nutrients and contains 10x more Zinc than red meat.
This seafood is the equivalent to muscle building multivitamin, that has several contributing factors to testosterone levels.
Known for improving both testosterone and for lowering estrogen levels.
Studies have shown this mineral is great for T-Boosting goals.
- Tongkat Ali/LongJack – Thought to boost testosterone, but never been proven in studies
- Maca – Unreliable Libido Booster
- L-Arginine – May increase blood flow, but studies show it isn’t absorbed properly for this to happen
- Ginseng Blend – We don’t know how much Panax Ginseng we’re getting, which makes all the difference
- Tribulus Terrestris – Originally claimed to be an effective testosterone booster, but studies have shown otherwise. Tribulus unreliably boosts libido.
Ingredients Bottom Line:
Although there are some good ingredients in TESTRX, there are also a lot of bad ones, and more ineffective ones.
The cons severely outweigh the pros in this product, and the proprietary blend isn’t helping.
When you consider that we don’t even know how much of each ingredient we’re getting and there’s a lot of bad choices I here, TESTRX doesn’t look like the best option.
To see what you should be looking for in a testosterone booster, check out our top rated ingredients page for more details:
No side effects have been reported with this product.
TESTRX Review Conclusion
Overall this isn’t your best choice for a testosterone booster, and there are several reasons why.
If you’re thinking about getting TESTRX, this is what you need to know:
- Poor Servings – Only 1 day, definitely not enough for boosting T
- Ineffective Ingredients – Many of the nutrients used lack clinical backing
- Proprietary Blend – We don’t know how much we’re getting of each ingredient or how effective it will be
Needless to say, there are better options out there.
To see what our readers have had the best results with, and what we currently recommend to anyone looking to boost T, check out out top rated Testosterone Booster in the link below: