A product by iSatori
Review Overview – What does iSatori’s ISA-TEST GH do?
A testosterone booster brought to us by iSatori, ISA-TEST GH has been claimed to:
- Increase muscle mass
- Boost Strength
- Enhance Sex Drive
But does it really work?
We’ve studied this product closely, and now in this review we answer that question.
Here’s what you need to know about the servings, ingredients, and the science behind this product:
How are the servings?
With only one serving per day, there’s only so much benefit we can expect to get out of a testosterone booster like this.
Your testosterone levels need a constant supply of nutrients to grow. You should be aiming to get 3 to 4 individual servings from a testosterone booster a day. This keeps the nutrient flow constant and your T-levels constantly on the rise.
We’ve compiled a shortlist of the testosterone boosters that do this the best and you can check them out below:
What about the ingredients in ISA-TEST GF?
The first problem is that this product is full of proprietary blends. This means we don’t know the exact dosages of the ingredients used, or how effective they will be.
The next problem is the large nutrient profile. Too many ingredients are in this product, and a lot of them are ineffective, it would be better if more call testosterone boosting nutrients were used instead.
Here’s what you need to know:
The Magnesium is a good choice…
This is one of the minerals for increasing free testosterone in the body, and there’s a good amount here too.
Magnesium works by reducing your body’s overall amount of the protein Sex Hormone Binding Globulin – a protein that binds to testosterone and strips it of its anabolic potency.
With less SHBG, more testosterone can circulate throughout your system and your T-Levels can continue to rise.
As is the Zinc…
This is other effective mineral. Zinc is great for boosting test. Used in the brain for numerous reactions, this mineral is used to create the body’s luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the precursor to both testosterone and growth hormone.
Now we come to the ISA-TEST GH proprietary blend – Here’s what you need to know:
- Fenugreek – Effective libido enhancer, that has been seen to lower high blood sugar and promote free testosterone
- Grape Seed Extract – Nitric Oxide booster (blood flow enhancer) that may reduce estrogen
- Tribulus Terrestis – Despite marketing claims, there is no evidence for this nutrient boosting T, it may however give a mild boost to libido
- Epimedium Extract (Horny Goat Weed) – Same as Trib, doesn’t boost T, may help with libido
- Citrus Sinesis – Unreliable fat burner, may even cause side effects in some cases
- Tongkat Ali (Longjack) – Doesn’t boost testosterone, unreliably helps libido
- Ajuga Turkestanica – Mushroom that may promote muscle mass, although no studies support this
- Rhaponticum Carthamoides – A root that again, may promote muscle mass, although studies are lacking
And this is the score on the Somatrin blend…
- Velvet Bean – Seen to promote sperm quality, dopamine and testosterone
- Nettle Extract – Promotes Free Testosterone by inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Melatonin – Improves quality of sleep, ideal for recovery
- It’s a proprietary blend – We don’t know how this is balanced, or how effective it will be because of this
Finally, the ISAFLOW blend…
- Hesperidin – May improve circulation
- Butcher’s Broom – Thought to improve circulation, little evidence exists to prove this
Ingredients Bottom Line:
As you can see, there are a lot of ineffective ingredients in this testosterone booster.
But, they are not all bad the fenugreek, velvet bean, and nettle extract along with zinc and magnesium are all good choices.
However, these are all part of a proprietary blend. We do not know how much has been used or how effective they will be in this product.
The nutrient profile is also missing several key ingredients such as, vitamin D3, D-aspartic acid and oyster extract.
A lot of work needs doing.
If you want to know more about what you should be looking for in a testosterone booster, check out our top ingredient page in the link below:
No side effects have been reported with this product.
iSatori ISA-TEST GF Review Conclusion
On the whole, this is a pretty mixed testosterone booster. And not in a good way.
Here are the main facts you need to know about ISA-TEST GF:
- Poor Servings – Only 1 a day, doesn’t give your test levels a constant supply.
- Proprietary Blends – Too many ingredients with no dosages marked down, it limits us knowing its full effectiveness
- Ineffective ingredients – A lot of these ingredients aren’t clinically backed
- Missing core ingredients – Vitamin D3 and D-Aspartic Acid for example.
Needless to say, this shouldn’t be your first choice for a testosterone booster.
For our personal recommendation, check out our review below of the safest, and most effective testosterone booster we’ve tried to date: